Do you have some good salespeople on your staff who could be great salespeople with the proper customized auto sales training? The Transcend Group has a full range of highly customized sales training courses that can help your dealership with increasing auto sales. Developed with your specific needs in mind, many of the trainings are conveniently available for delivery onsite at your dealership.
Increase your auto sales
Competent staff will produce increasing auto sales when they have been trained in the following areas:
- F & I Producer Workshop – This training is designed to teach team members to ask the right questions that will help verify the needs of the customer. It will teach your staff to readily address those needs by positioning the product’s benefits and features to address those specific needs. Your staff will also learn how to listen reflectively to the customer’s concerns. They will be taught to address those concerns in a way that will increase the product’s value as well as build a relationship with the customer.
- Leasing Workshop – Have you ever wondered why your lease sales are not meeting expectations? This workshop will strengthen your sales teams and empower them to provide clear, persuasive explanations of your vehicle lease programs. It will provide them with tools that will empower them to explain leasing in terms that the customer understands.
- Responding to Phone Inquiries Workshop – Do your staff members need strategies to help them create a customer-centric approach? The strategies provided in this course will enable them to enhance the customer relationship and improve their success rate in obtaining a customer’s contact information. It will teach them to set and achieve their appointment setting goals.
- Sales Manager Best Practices Workshop – Great sales staffs are led by competent sales managers. Do your sales managers know the best practices for ensuring compliance and top “desking” skills? Are they looking for ways to improve their team’s sales performance using proven strategies? This course will teach them the most effective ways to close the sale, how to prospect for new business and so much more.
The Transcend Group from EFG Companies offers a full line of one-day auto sales trainings onsite at your dealership along with so many more trainings at the EFG Companies headquarters in Irving, Texas. Position your dealership for success by providing the tools your salespeople need, and by using sales training provided by The Transcend Group.
Understanding Leadership Styles
Leadership is as much about charting a vision for success as it is influencing people to make that vision a reality. Understanding the personality characteristics that are needed in a leader is what we at EFG Companies do best. Our proprietary training will empower you and your staff to classify and identify the following leadership styles within yourselves.
Helping Leaders Understand Themselves
Helping leaders understand their leadership style and exactly how it impacts other people and their job performance can help to:
- Increase productivity
- Create a harmonious work environment
- Free managements time
- Decrease costs
Using state-of-the-art tools, our Leadership Skills Workshop will teach participants to:
- Understand and leverage the strengths of their personal style.
- Get the most out of people by adjusting their leadership styles.
- Create achievable team objectives that are clear and concise.
- Identify and place people in successful roles.
- Improve employee skills by becoming an effective coach.
At EFG Companies, we understand how to successfully transform quality college hires and industry-experienced professionals into top performers. We offer a 96 percent accuracy rate for profiling top performers and have a proven commitment to your dealership’s success. Call EFG Companies for more information on all of our auto sales training programs today.