EFG Honored with Gold American Business Award and BenchmarkPortal Top Contact Center Designation
Last week, EFG was recognized in the 15th Annual American Business Awards, receiving:
- Gold in Communications Department of the Year
- Bronze in Communications or PR Campaign of the Year under the Reputation/Brand Management Category
- Bronze in Marketing Campaign of the Year under the Financial Products and Services Category
With more than 3,600 entries this year, the American Business Awards is the nation’s premier business awards program. More than 190 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s award winners. These judges found EFG’s campaigns and initiatives to be comprehensive, measurable, and holistic.
EFG was also recently recognized as a Top Contact Center by BenchmarkPortal. Previously known as the Top 100 Contact Centers, this recognition is based on statistical comparison to the world’s largest and most respected database of call center metrics.
BenchmarkPortal objectively identifies centers that achieve superior results in both financial and qualitative terms. This marks the second year in a row in which EFG has achieved this distinction through its commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
- The company’s average call speed to answer is less than 30 seconds.
- 67 percent of total claims are one call claims.
- 96 percent of all claims are paid within one hour of receipt of invoice.
“At EFG, we strive every day to achieve customer service excellence,” said John Pappanastos, President and CEO of EFG Companies. “This requires that everyone who comes to work at EFG takes personal accountability for living up to our values of dependability, respect, integrity, visionary, and excellence. We would not be able to achieve recognitions from organizations like the American Business Awards and BenchmarkPortal without the everyday efforts of our team to help drive success in our clients’ businesses, and fulfill our promise to take care of contract holders at their time of need.”