Gold in Business Development Achievement of the Year and Silver in Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats)
EFG Companies, the innovator behind the award-winning Hyundai Assurance program, announced today that the company was recognized at the 11th Annual Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service, a feature of the American Business AwardsSM, the USA’s top business awards program.
- A Gold Award in Business Development Achievement of the Year; and,
- A Silver Award in Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats).
This recognition placed EFG among industry leaders including, IBM, Pacific Life, John Hancock, and DHL. For more information on EFG’s accomplishments and the history behind the Stevie Awards, visit http://bit.ly/EFGStevies
“These achievements demonstrate EFG’s high level of expertise when it comes to client engagement and overall customer experience,” said John Pappanastos, President and CEO, EFG Companies. “At EFG, we take pride in operating as an extension of our clients’ management teams to achieve industry-leading results. This means we never stop evaluating how to raise the bar for the industry, whether that means achieving additional certifications and training, or utilizing new technological innovations.”
Momentum in Service Excellence
In the past year, EFG Companies has received eight national awards in recognition of results the company has driven for its clients, and for the overall experience it delivers to contract holders every day. The company’s most notable awards and recognitions from 2016 include:
- Stevie Award for Business Development Achievement of the Year – Gold
- Stevie Award for Sales Consulting Practice of the Year – Silver
- Stevie Award for Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats) – Bronze
- F&I and Showroom Magazine 2016 Pacesetter Award for EFG client, Hub Hyundai Mitsubishi
- F&I and Showroom Magazine 2016 Pacesetter Award for EFG client, Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Hyundai
- Only product provider named to the BenchmarkPortal “Top 100” call centers for 2016
- Awarded the National ASE Blue Seal of Excellence for the second year in a row
- Achieved Consumer Credit Compliance Certification from the National Association of Automotive Finance
- Powersports Business Nifty 50 Product Award winner
- AutoRemarketing Power 300 Most Powerful Companies in the Pre-Owned Business
- Achieved the Service Organization Control 1 (SOC 1) Certification under the Statement of Standards for Attestation Engagements 16 (SSAE 16) guidelines from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Since 1977, EFG Companies has advanced the bar in providing superior client service with the belief that quality service leads to quality growth. For 2016, this was demonstrated with a strong core business, allowing EFG to enhance its client engagement model with agile product innovation, enhanced technology capabilities, and increased client support.
Stevie Awards Set the Bar on Customer Focus
“The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service continues to be the fastest-growing of our international awards programs,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “This year’s judges were treated to many inspiring stories of sales, customer service, and business development success from around the world.”
More than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition, an increase of 10% over 2016. Entries were considered in 61 categories for customer service and contact center achievements; 53 categories for sales and business development achievements; and categories to recognize new products and services and solution providers.
Finalists were determined by the average scores of 77 professionals worldwide, acting as preliminary judges. Several specialized judging committees, consisting of more than 60 members, determined the Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award placements among the finalists.
The awards were presented to EFG on February 24, 2017 during a gala banquet at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.