EFG Companies, the innovator behind the award-winning Hyundai Assurance program, announced today that the company was recognized in all four categories submitted at the 12th Annual Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service, a feature of the American Business AwardsSM, the USA’s top business awards program. This marks the fourth year running that EFG has brought home Stevie Awards. This year, the company received the following:
- A Silver Award for Call Center of the Year (up to 100 seats)
- A Silver Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- A Silver Award for Sales Management Team of the Year
- A Bronze Award for Sales or Customer Service Solutions Technology Partner of the Year
For more information on EFG’s accomplishments and the history behind the Stevie Awards, visit http://bit.ly/EFGStevies
“These achievements demonstrate EFG’s high level of expertise when it comes to innovation, client engagement and overall customer experience,” said John Pappanastos, President and CEO, EFG Companies. “At EFG, we take pride in operating as an extension of our clients’ management teams to achieve industry-leading results. This means we never stop evaluating how to raise the bar for the industry, whether that means achieving additional certifications and training, or utilizing new technological innovations.”
Momentum in Service Excellence
EFG Companies continues to set itself apart from its competition, receiving numerous national awards in recognition of the company’s results. Each day, EFG Companies strives to deliver excellence for its clients and exceptional service for its contract holders. The company’s most notable awards and recognitions include:
- F&I and Showroom Magazine 2017 Dealer of the Year Award for EFG client, Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram/Hyundai
- F&I and Showroom Magazine 2015 Dealer of the Year Award for EFG client, Davis-Moore Auto Group
- Nine F&I and Showroom Magazine Pacesetter Awards for EFG clients within the last six years
- Only F&I product provider of size to AFIP-certify entire field team from the Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals
- Only product provider named to the Benchmark Portal “Top 100” call centers for 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Achieved the National ASE Blue Seal of Excellence certification every year since 2014
- Achieved the Service Organization Control 1 (SOC 1) Certification under the Statement of Standards for Attestation Engagements 16 (SSAE 16) guidelines from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Achieved Consumer Credit Compliance Certification from the National Association of Automotive Finance
- Three-time Powersports Business Nifty 50 Product Award winner in 2018, 2016 and 2015
- Received AutoRemarketing Power 300 Most Powerful Companies in the Pre-Owned Business Award every year since 2014
- American Business Award in Communications Department of the Year 2017 – Gold
- Stevie Award for Business Development Achievement of the Year 2017 and 2016 – Gold
For more than 40 years, EFG Companies has advanced the bar in providing superior client service with the belief that quality service leads to quality growth. For 2017, this was demonstrated with a strong core business, allowing EFG to enhance its client engagement model with agile product innovation, enhanced technology capabilities, and increased client support.
Stevie Awards Set the Bar on Customer Focus
More than 2,500 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition. Finalists were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide in seven specialized judging committees.
Entries were considered in 89 categories for customer service and contact center achievements, including Contact Center of the Year, Award for Innovation in Customer Service and Customer Service Department of the Year; 60 categories for sales and business development achievements, ranging from Senior Sales Executive of the Year to Sales Training or Business Development Executive of the Year to Sales Department of the Year; and categories to recognize new products and services and solution providers.
The awards were presented to EFG on February 23, 2017 during a gala banquet at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.